Finalsite University 2024
for Public School Districts
Friday, July 12 — Saturday, July 13, 2024
The Westin, Bellevue, WA
At Finalsite, we are committed to empowering public school districts with valuable insights, essential tools, and effective strategies to not just keep up with the ever-changing educational landscape but to lead it.
That's why this year’s Finalsite University user conference is designed to deliver an even more customized experience!
- Develop New Skills
- Meet with Finalsite Experts
- Connect with District Colleagues
- Gather Insights from Others!
Join us in Seattle!
The Public School District's Finalsite University will be hosted at the Westin Bellevue, conveniently located one block from the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, where the NSPRA National Seminar will take place.
The Westin Bellevue
600 Bellevue Way NE,
Friday, July 12, 2024
4:30 PM -6:00 PM
Saturday, July 13, 2024
7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
- Welcome reception on Friday night
- Full day conference held at the Westin Hotel Bellevue
- A full day of live sessions (with over a dozen to choose from) that cover topics such as website design, maximizing community engagement, integrating digital tools and platforms, understanding analytics and performance metrics, harnessing the power of social media, and the latest trends in school communications.
- Breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffee and beverages in the conference area on Saturday
- 1:1 meetings with a client success manager, as well as members of the Finalsite support, product, and consulting teams to work through important projects and strategies to help us succeed in 2024 and beyond.
- Networking opportunities during roundtable discussions, forums, and Finalsite client presentations to see what other schools are doing and what you could do better.
- Hotel is not included but a block of rooms has been reserved at a discounted rate.
- On-demand Finalsite Bootcamp will be available 2 weeks prior to Finalsite University.